Re: [Amc-list] gremlin collection for sale

Re: [Amc-list] gremlin collection for sale

Russ:  Your comment prompted some thought, did he die for no cause, I think
not, our society has seen drastic changes and many can not give away
principle values, as is happening.   This is an example of standing up,
maybe not as we approve, but I think many more will be taking harder stands
towards the uncontrolled shift towards liberal,socialized ideals.  As a
former teacher, they all want, but to lazy to work and feel the pain and
heat required.
My father came from Sweden, cultural shock took allot of his dreams.  I grew
up fighting to achieve, I grew up a minority, immigrant father, native
American mother.
This country gave this baby boomer a chance, just like we give the AMC a
chance, many have died with the goal of holding on to there beliefs

I am sadden to drive through the Midwest, seeing abandon farms, eaten up by
the federal gov't programs, old cars passed by as advertising instills the
need to keep up, old equipment lays forgotten, wonderful flat land now
blowing away, I think most will and do if pushed ,stand up.

For those on the list that have their PHD in the above encompassed areas,
please respond to me personally, I studied the article, he stood for AMC as
he probably stood for his value system, after all I am in AMC country, and
many proud people remember, just like our forgotten tractors, manufactures,
and tradesmen

Garry