[Amc-list] Maiden voyage went well

I drove my 71 Javelin for the first time today after the engine rebuild. I drove it 10 miles to my mechanic buddies house to check the brakes. Turns out the rears are working great but the front calipers were shot.
I ended up with a tiny coolant leak on a hose I need to tighten, a small power steering leak, again tighten, and a header gasket leak. I was pretty happy considering this was my first rebuild job. It is alot faster than it was before the motor blew.
Anyway, happy motoring!
Troy