[Amc-list] trannie leak...

Umm, dumb.

I swapped out the light oil for less-light oil (straight
Valvoline 50 weight) and man, the leak on my trans was kinda
bad... wet on the driver side, OD solenoid and parking brake
cable...

Long story short, I left out the press-in seal on the OD
solenoid, duh! Easily tapped in while under the car. Pretty
dumb oversight.

The rear seal, that's the working fix for the non-existent part,
is slightly seepy, but liveable. I wiped everything under there
dry, drove for a week (300 miles), just a couple of drops.

I gotta write Hemmings Classic Car, their "Drivable Dream"
section always has great cars, with a punchline like... "and I
drive this car up to 700 miles a year!" Sheesh! BFD! I do that
every two weeks!!