Re: [Amc-list] trannie leak...

Actually - it's been a while since I bought Hemmings, but I really
liked the "drive-able dreams" articles. I really liked the blue
two-door Packard, the '64 Classic, the '65 Chevy and the early fifties
Chevy. Reading those articles kind of helped me decide to get a
Rambler and put it back on the road. (and yeah, I scanned Craigslist
for a lot of other brands before deciding that since I like Ramblers,
maybe I ought to drive a Rambler!)

Glad you found the problem, and glad you solved it! I'm hoping to mash
the wheel studs into my hub and get my car driving in the morning. I
hate having it on stands.