Re: [Amc-list] OT:Follow the directions

80's cars = PIA all that pre injection and computer crap really left a lot to be desired.

AS for all Japanese cars being as much work as us cars, well depends on the brand and the model.
Just like US cars!
   We have a 98 Nissan Altima that has 139,500 forever miles on it. [ I admit the odometer just quit last month]
It's 10 years old and little worse for wear and tear, but the entire repair history can be summed up as.
Change oil
Rotate tires
Replace brakes
Tuneup
service trans
Repeat.
At 100K
New struts
O2 sensor [not bad just changed due to mileage]
outer axle boots. [dry and cracking]

Now if that's needing a lot of work, I'm confused...
I've had fairly similar results with my Jeeps, so not all US vehicles are problems either.

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: russ hathaway <russh97309@xxxxxxxxx>