Re: [Amc-list] Removing hub from drum - press, hammer or replace

I'd whack out the studs and see if it came off, but if it's just going right back on, the hub is best for turning it on to keep it centered!

From: "Bruce Griffis" <bruce.griffis@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Removing hub from drum - press, hammer or
	replace
To: "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans." <Amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

It has retaining screws on the rear drums. Those were no issue (after
the judicious application of hammer). The left front hub was just
free-floating. The right front is swaged on. I'm starting to wonder
how long it's been on. Anyway, heading to a machine shop today. It's
coming off one way or another! (or maybe I should just leave it alone
and see if I can get the drum turned with the hub inside. All I want
is a nice, clean, turned drum on a good hub).