Re: [Amc-list] The wayout whacky adventures of Junkyard Jim and sons

If the old motor won't co-operate, I think it's going to be time for a little "payback"!! <G> I'm thinking about maybe a Jeep 2.5L with 5 speed and Renix TBI (I know Bart would get a kick out of that! AMC powered Renault)

From: russ hathaway <russh97309@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] The wayout whacky adventures of Junkyard Jim
	and sons
To: "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans." <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Jim; that Ree-no is gonna be a kick in the bum when
you get it all figured out and running right. I once
had one of a couple years newer and not a rag top, and
it went all week on a sip of gas. It is cramped but
you can poke your head out the top.
A guy ran around town some years ago with one of those
things and he musta been 6 and a half feet tall, he
would look over the windshield. Always had a bug eatin
grin on his mug, so he must have dug the car. I have
love and respect for cars tossed aside by the motoring
public and if you don't expect too much from your
Ree-no it will do just fine.....Russ