Re: [Amc-list] Pacer front brakes different? yes and no...

Not sure wag/sedan but the doors looked decent except the paint.

From: russ hathaway <russh97309@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Pacer front brakes different? yes and no...
To: "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans." <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Jim; on those Pacer brakes, just grab everything from
the spindle on out and you will be OK. They bolt on
just like other brakes and use a diff bracket, but it
will work.
Check the windshield and doors. Will the 75
coupe/sedan fit the 78 waggie? I have relatives in
Tacoma and can combine the two.....Russ