[Amc-list] Spare AMC engine blocks

I'm looking for a little advice here.

I have a 1979 304 engine with a square bore four barrel intake. Needs
machining and a full rebuild. It's torn down. Bores are a little rusty,
crank is needs machining, rods are OK need to be resized. Heads need full
rebuild. Pretty much a complete go through.

I have a 1970 360 engine with two barrel intake. Pretty much the same
situation as the 304 but the bores are not rusty.

The 360 has the good heads which I want to put on my 401 someday.

Here's where I need the advice.

Should I save the 304??

Metal prices are way up these days and I have run out of storage.

Is anyone willing to pick the 304 up for spare parts?? or should I just
recycle it and use the money for 401 parts.

Should I save the 304 crank as it is the same stroke as the 360. The 1970
360 is difficult to find a flywheel for.

Save the 360 block, the 304 crank, save the 360 rods, what do you guys
think??

I also have a transfer case from a 76 Wagoneer, any one interested or is it
better as metal scrap??

I have a cast iron warner tore down good for parts only, is it just scrap??
Any one have a need for something like that??

Thanks,

Armand