Re: [Amc-list] 75 Cassini Matador for sale in Colorado...

Re: [Amc-list] 75 Cassini Matador for sale in Colorado...

I know times like these can be tough, but hang in there.
I can't help with the Matador, though It sure sounds like a fun project.
I hope it finds a good hope.
I'd like to see you work out a way to keep it!

Sometimes when things are down it gets hard to see the light, but it's still shining somewhere.

Hang in there!
PM me if you need a place to vent.
I've vented enough to take a return on the receivnig end!

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: "Kelly Hardie" <ramblinguy.kelly@xxxxxxxxx>