Re: [Amc-list] '65 American 330 - Front drums 9x2?

Re: [Amc-list] '65 American 330 - Front drums 9x2?

That's exactly what mine had. 9x2 shoes inside 9x2.5 drums. Just got
replacement drums today, and they're 9x2.5 as well.

So - would that mean to upgrade to 9x2.5, I'd just need bigger shoes?
Maybe (or maybe not) bigger wheel cylinders? Not that I'd do it right
now - my shoes have less than 60 miles on them - but that would be
something to think about.