[Amc-list] 64 Classic at a yard

I sold a couple of PS pumps to aguy on Sunday. We got
to talking and he said he had a 64 Ambassador 4-dr
that he was giving to a yard. My ears perked up and I
asked about it. He said it has a six cyl and auto,
plus an enclosed drive line. It runs but the tires
don't spin. He doesn't know about Ramblers so he gave
up.
So I figured it is a Classic, not and Ambo. I asked
that he tell the yard to hold off crushing it untill I
spread the word. It is at the Dallas (Oregon) wrecking
yard, located just West of Salem.....Russ