----------
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 10:36:20 -0400
From: "Bruce Griffis" <bruce.griffis@xxxxxxxxx>

Thanks. I read your article and was thinking of picking up a vacuum
canister. Hadn't decided on looking for a new one at a parts store, or
making a salvage yard run. (I've never made a salvage yard run
before!) If I go the cannister route - do I just cap off the nozzles
on the booster pump / fuel pump? Then mount the cannister to the cowl
using sheetmetal screws and a sealant?

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"