From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Disc Brake set-ups for 69 Javelins?
To: "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans." <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

The steering stop that goes with the caliper bracket and spindle is different.
   How bout some one buy the stuff from the Pacer and try the swap I have never tried it
   Post the results for us

JOE FULTON <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  The suspension is different but I think the spindles
bolt on just like all AMCs so they would fit wouldn't
they?

Joe Fulton