Re: [Amc-list] early American U-joint, correct NAPA part number is 514G

Re: [Amc-list] early American U-joint, correct NAPA part number is 514G

I got a set for one of the Pacers a few years back that was like
that.  Definitely an improvement over the originals.  I think I got
mine at AutoZone.

--Glen