[Amc-list] roller cam/lifters for 304

i am looking to start getting parts for my 304 build
again. i want to put roller cam and lifter in due to
the efficiency, and the issue with all the d@mn oils
now days. have not seen anywhere that shows a kit for
them. i saw somewhere (damned if i can remember where
now) some roller lifters, but no roller cam.

maybe nick a can help or has listings??? plan for this
motor to be a very reliable, daily driver, full roller
motor. HYDRAULIC ROLLERS for the streetability and not
having to adjust them all the time.

dave stohler
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules