Re: [Amc-list] roller cam/lifters for 304

Re: [Amc-list] roller cam/lifters for 304

For the extra $1000.00 for the roller kit (from Crane or Comp cams) You won't see much in HP gains of efficiency, and here is still issues with the oils and you will also need an anti walk kit for your roller cam. that is another couple hundred bucks.
   I would say just go with a good hydraulic cam and you will be more then happy. But then it's not my money and not my preference

d stohler <das24rules@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  i am looking to start getting parts for my 304 build
again. i want to put roller cam and lifter in due to
the efficiency, and the issue with all the d@mn oils
now days. have not seen anywhere that shows a kit for
them. i saw somewhere (damned if i can remember where
now) some roller lifters, but no roller cam.

maybe nick a can help or has listings??? plan for this
motor to be a very reliable, daily driver, full roller
motor. HYDRAULIC ROLLERS for the streetability and not
having to adjust them all the time.

dave stohler
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules