Re: [Amc-list] OT: Frank, about that XR4Ti

Re: [Amc-list] OT: Frank, about that XR4Ti

I know your speculating, but.
When sectioning a car body, to get a good job out of it you have to do the cut centered on the widest part of the car where ever that may be.....
  It's usualy in the right area anyway.
What you do is find the widest section then mark 1.5" above and 1.5" below that point and cut.
That way when you drop the top down it is the same width as the bottom.
You can fudge a little, but if you get too far away from this section of the body you will be in for a lot of hassles.

Not withstanding the incredible amount of work sectioning a body is anyway :]
If you do this, well you will be in for a LOT of work....
Measure twelve times, cut once....or twice.

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: Frank Swygert <farna@xxxxxxx>