[Amc-list] Done! And Done!

It drives. No parts fell out, fluids all retained, did not crash.

Shifts OK, but a bit crunchy-seeming. Didn't want to go 2 -
3 a half dozen times unless I clutched in N, and once it went
grind. But it seems to be loosening up. Need to adjust the
shift rods.

"Crunchy" is not bad, I mean it's more precise and you can
actually feel engagement.

Clutch makes a pleasant "shhhh" sound of brand new fresh-ground
surfaces. Nice! All shuddering gone with new rear mounts and
U-joints.

OD would not engage, I knew it was some minor electrical trouble,
but I worried anyways... got home, did basica diags, found the
OD relay fuse was loose (weak from age clip) OD works fine.

The little grind 2 to 3 bugs me, but linkage is imprecise (may
not be enough into-3 stroke) and it's got that watery juice
(15W-50) that Davis warned me about...

Silent and smooth, and the driveline is now tight as a new
car! Motor purrs, not one clunk rattle or vibration in the entire
car that I don't know what it is (all in drivers side door).

A lot of work, but all worth it. I have a lot of photos, will
post this week or so.