Re: [Amc-list] My 18 year old kid is liking the 330 and smiling to the t

Re: [Amc-list] My 18 year old kid is liking the 330 and smiling to the three on the tree!

My 22 year old son took the Rambler out after getting home from
church. Brought it over to a friend's house. The wife loved it, they
used to have a Rambler! The husband liked it, as the engine
compartment had pretty much nothing but an engine, lol. So - the
Rambler passed inspection from my son's friends.

Where's it at now? Off to Cold Stone Creamery with the kids. I want a turn!