Re: [Amc-list] 14 inch Pacer mags avaliable

Re: [Amc-list] 14 inch Pacer mags avaliable

I have three of those "mags" and they do take a
volcano cap. The steel wheel must be of a specific
style as no wheels that I have here will accept them.
They are a hub cap with large lug bolt holes to use
chrome nuts. They just pop on like a hub cap with the
right wheel.
A regular wheel will not let them fit over the nubs,
and I think maybe the correct wheel is also reversed....Russ