[Amc-list] Spirit sighting/south shore of boston

[Amc-list] Spirit sighting/south shore of boston

On? Friday morning I was heading out for some errands, and while driving south on rt 123 in rockland/abington, mass. I spotted? a 79 spirit hatchback, based on the grille and color?- the?Cumberland green? metallic color, looked real nice as it was going by, hadn't seen a spirit around here in a few years. other than a black? 80?GT parked in a?used car lot for?quite a while before it got taken away and crushed. Wonder if it is from a lister here or just someone's daily driver. looked nice in that metallic green.?
Regards... now if we only had some spring and some local global warming to get us out of winter so we can do some car restorations and get these things on the road... much to do, so little good weather.
regards,
Ken/Boston-cape cod,