From: "Armand Eshleman" <aje1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] big a** wrenches

Tom,

You're right I've never messed around with anything other than a 70 Javelin,
76 Wrangler, and 79 AMX, apparently much further advanced up the stone
knives and bearskins ladder of development than what has been discussed
here. I completely missed what was being talked about.......  and I
apologize for not suffering equally as you and I wish I could be there to
assist you in drinking that first case of beer in celebration at the
ceremony. Rofl.
Wow what was I thinking. Am I lucky for not having run across this
problem??? It sounds like a real peach of a sweetie....
Not one but two big a$$ open end wrenches fighting over a nut..........
Maybe I'm going to rethink getting a 69 American, making a drag car out of
it.....(just another dream I fear)
Good Luck Tom wish I could have really been of help.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"