[Amc-list] The AMCyclopedia is back up!

After what seems like an eternity, the AMCyclopedia is back up.
Everything appears to be there and all of the list email that was sent
in the couple of weeks it was down is available on the site.

If anything seems odd or you notice something broken, please let me know
and I'll look into it.

Matt
--
mhaas@xxxxxxx