[Amc-list] big a** wrenches

So I'm just gonna buy a pair of 1-3/4" wrenches. No sense
avoiding, or being afraid of, working on big-nut rears, or
using junk solutions.

So "real" wrenches (SK or better) are like $100. Crap wrenches
are as low as $12 (!!!).

Since these are low-use, but high torque, I'm thinking of
buying some middling non-brand that at least claims to be
vanadium steel, drop forged. (The cheap ones say "fully
polished!" (great!) "carbon steel" (umm, great?) or nothing
at all... I figure if they go out on a limb and utter a known
alloy steel there's a slight chance it won't bend into a "Y"
with 300 ft/lbs.

The middling ones run $25 - $35 each. Sound about right?

What a morass this cheapest-cheap-crap-I-can-get-walmart
world is.

Snap-On is like $200 each, if you want a benchmark :-)