Re: [Amc-list] Pacer interior color

Cool! Yeah, V8 Pacer would be  blast!

On Wed, 26 Mar 2008, russ hathaway wrote:

> that pollution stuff was choking it. Next in line is
> to ash can the heat riser and cat and go to 2" duals.

Hey, don't throw that stuff away!! It's awful stuff, but hard to
find, and to put a car on the road from out of state here in CA
(and other states) you need smog gear -- having access tot hat
stuff could mean keeping another AMC out of the scrap yard.

EGR manifolds, EGR valves, AIR injector manifolds, AIR pumps,
and all those brackets...

A/C brackets are very desirable.

One man's junk is ...