Re: [Amc-list] Pacer interior color

Gun Metal grey with red interior and red stripes.
   That's my vote
   Davis

russ hathaway <russh97309@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  So I have this V8 wagon that HAD all the pollution
crap. I pulled everything off, put an early 70s 4V
manny on it with a 500 Holley and hooked it up the
early V8 way. Its a blast to drive, really came to
life!! Not as nice as my AMX was, mind you, but all
that pollution stuff was choking it. Next in line is
to ash can the heat riser and cat and go to 2" duals.
Anyways....
This car is tan interior (zzzzzzz) and black has been
done to death. What color schemes look good in this
fish bowl. I'm thinking of paiting it gun metal grey
with the dash top, that metal part, the same color. So
anyone paint a Pacer lately with a color scheme that
knocked yer socks off.
Oh, and I pulled out all the AC stuff, too......Russ