[Amc-list] SCORED!! Found a Gremlin!!

I hope this will post. Been having problems trying to post up. I know I havent been around lately, been busy.

Found me another Gremlin to add to the pile/collection today. Looks to be about a 72. Auto, 6 cylinder. Really good shape! Front bench needs some help and the radio bezel is all busted up. The glass is all good. The bumpers are straight and the original grille is in excellent shape! Has a ding in the p/s rear quarter and has some rust because of it. Sitting on 4 flats of course, has the original hub caps and the original Gremlin guy gas cap. The mechanic that I am getting it from said that he got it running and it runs good, but the carb needs rebuilt. He says that its a 232, but I have a strong inclination that its a 258. I think that its a late build 72. Looks just like my early 73 build did, before I got it. Been sitting for so long that the gas is gelled up. So.... looks like I have another project and for only 200 bucks, cant go wrong. Or atleast I hope!

I will be getting it this weekend or the next. Will be going up there this Friday to pay the guy and I will bring my camera.

Later!!

Bill Renshaw Lewiston Idaho