Re: [Amc-list] Vacuum wiper hose - size and length?

Re: [Amc-list] Vacuum wiper hose - size and length?

Thanks! I read the fuel pump section of the TSM, then the wiper
section and was at a loss. I'll clean up the fuel pump (so I can see
the In and Out) and get it right.

Tom - I think you must be right. The wipers work, so the hose that was
attached must be connected to the manifold.