[Amc-list] 327's available (in vehicles)

[Amc-list] 327's available (in vehicles)

Hey guys-

I have a couple 327's up here in Michigan that are still intact and complete (minus breathers - why do people always lose these?) in vehicles.  One resides in a junk late 60's Gladiator (haven't looked at the VIN tag for the actual year yet), is backed up by a TH400/D20, has D44's, and has PS/PB.  I grabbed this truck as a parts vehicle for the second one.  I haven't fully inspected the entire frame of this truck, but the pictures suggest that it might have survived decently.  I don't own the forklift anymore, but it was awesome to have.  To bad the ten-thousand-pounder beat the hell out of my asphalt driveway, lol.

http://msproviero.googlepages.com/327TH400D20Gladiator01.JPG
http://msproviero.googlepages.com/327TH400D20Gladiator02.JPG
http://msproviero.googlepages.com/327TH400D20Gladiator03.JPG
http://msproviero.googlepages.com/327TH400D20Gladiator04.JPG
http://msproviero.googlepages.com/327TH400D20Gladiator05.JPG
http://msproviero.googlepages.com/327TH400D20Gladiator06.JPG
http://msproviero.googlepages.com/327TH400D20Gladiator07.JPG
http://msproviero.googlepages.com/327TH400D20Gladiator08.JPG
http://msproviero.googlepages.com/327TH400D20Gladiator09.JPG
http://msproviero.googlepages.com/327TH400D20Gladiator10.JPG
http://msproviero.googlepages.com/327TH400D20Gladiator11.JPG
http://msproviero.googlepages.com/327TH400D20Gladiator12.JPG
http://msproviero.googlepages.com/327TH400D20Gladiator13.JPG
http://msproviero.googlepages.com/327TH400D20Gladiator14.JPG
http://msproviero.googlepages.com/327TH400D20Gladiator15.JPG
http://msproviero.googlepages.com/327TH400D20Gladiator16.JPG
http://msproviero.googlepages.com/327TH400D20Gladiator17.JPG
http://msproviero.googlepages.com/327TH400D20Gladiator18.JPG
http://msproviero.googlepages.com/327TH400D20Gladiator19.JPG
http://msproviero.googlepages.com/327TH400D20Gladiator20.JPG

The second one resides in a 65 Wagoneer with manual everything and a 3-on-the-tree.  This one might actually fire up and move under its own power and the vehicle itself is not yet to the point of no return.  Damage to the passenger rear corner.  I recently had the entire starter remanufactured at a decent cost and hope to try and revive it in the near future now that I have parted out 4 doomed CJ's that were occupying space and impeding progress.
http://msproviero.googlepages.com/1965Wagoneer32701.JPG
http://msproviero.googlepages.com/1965Wagoneer32702.JPG
http://msproviero.googlepages.com/1965Wagoneer32703.JPG
http://msproviero.googlepages.com/1965Wagoneer32704.JPG
http://msproviero.googlepages.com/1965Wagoneer32705.JPG
http://msproviero.googlepages.com/1965Wagoneer32706.JPG
http://msproviero.googlepages.com/1965Wagoneer32707.JPG

Both of these vehicles can be easily titled due to some very nice changes in the laws up here a few months back.  Probably talking $500 for the Gladiator and $750 for the Wagoneer if it starts up, or $1000 regardless of what starts up if you take them both.  I don't have immediate uses for these vehicles and don't want to see good parts go to waste.  I'll probably start peeling the body off the truck in the next month or two after the weather finally breaks.

-Spro