Re: [Amc-list] Source for BW tranny front pump seal?

Re: [Amc-list] Source for BW tranny front pump seal?

Based on my experience with the small BW automatics,
you can pull the pump seal by disassembly as you said,
and then use a standar seal puller tool to hook into
it and pull it out.

You might try the AMC vendors first (APD, Kennedy
American, etc.) as a source.  If not try Northwest
Transmission Parts or Fatsco Transmissions.  There's
also at least one Ebay vendor who advertises rebuild
kits for the BW trannys.  You might try to contact him
about the seal.

Joe Fulton