[Amc-list] Source for BW tranny front pump seal?

[Amc-list] Source for BW tranny front pump seal?

I need a replacement front pump seal for the automatic trans on a '65
Rambler with 327 V8. (This is the big/heavy cast-iron transmission.)
Anyone have a part number and/or source for this seal?

Also, between looking at the TSM and and old Chilton manual, it looks
like it should be possible to access this seal by taking out the engine
and removing the torque converter. Is a special tool needed to pull the
seal out? (The trans is otherwise working well, was rebuilt about 20
years ago and only has about 10,000 miles on the overhaul. No slippage,
positive shifts. The only problem is fluid pouring out from the bellhousing
when running!)

--
      rogblake@xxxxxxxxx