[Amc-list] Ford Wheels

I think someone on here had mentioned using Ford wheels on our AMC's.  My son
was looking for 15" steel wheels for his Matador, and the only thing we could
find at Pick N Pull this weekend were wheels from a 95 Crown Vic.  He had to
enlarge the center hole a bit, but after that they fit fine.  I thought the
tires he picked were a little big (P225/70R15), but they fit fine without
rubbing.

Todd