[Amc-list] synchronous Belt System

I am still parting out an 83 Eagle wagon.  I have for
sale everything it would take to convert your 258 to a
synchronous belt system from v-belts.  Included are:
water pump, a/c compressor and bracket, alternator and
bracket, power steering pump and brackets,
balancer/pulley, idler pulley and all bolts and
hardware.

Caution, this assembly requires several bolt holes in
the block and does bolt to the intake manifold.  I can
send pictures of this block and manifold showing the
locations.  The intake manifold is not included in
this assembly.  $50 for everything plus shipping
charges of course.  I'll put it on Ebay in a few days
if no one here wants it.

Joe Fulton
Salinas,CA