Re: [Amc-list] interesting sites

On Sun, 23 Mar 2008, Frank Swygert wrote:

> Only small cars got the T-96 (except for early big cars w/195.6 OHV).

Yeah, and the T96 in the big car would not last long!

I have both T96 an T14 here, and from underneath I can't think
of any trivial way o tell them apart. You can tell side by side
they're different, but nothing obvious to describe in email.

They are very similar designs inside too, so they probaly have
design roots in common.

Four bolts on top for T96, six for T14. Both are side shifters,
both the shift rods protrude from the main casting not a bolt-on
plate, etc. About the same size casting...