[Amc-list] interesting sites

according to gremlinx.com, IF it is a 67, (the guy did
not know for sure, i will get pics and post so maybe
someone can tell me for sure, or if someone could tell
me #'s to look for next time i go by it to look for)
it could have t96, or t96j. if i have to get under it
to look, how can i tell if it is a t14? i know what my
t96 looks like, is there much visual difference
between them? i would jump all over this car if it
ends up having the t14. it all seems to be intact. od
cable, and everything. there should still be an
electrcal switch for it in the later 60's shouldnt
there? i did not see it, but i didnt look REAL hard.
where SHOULD it be if it has one? DANG i hope it is a
68, and has the t14. im pretty sure it is an amc20 in
it tho. i might have to go after it anyway even if it
is a t96. just so i can get my open driveline worked
out.

dave stohler
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules