[Amc-list] interesting sites

so, would it be a t-14/r10 behind a 232 in the 67
rebel or not? and will it bolt to my 196? will the
electric wipers be much of a hassle to adapt to my
vacume wipers?

if it is an amc 20 rear axle, (it did look like one,
different than my 15 in my 62 classic) it SHOULD hold
up ok behind a mild 304 just fine then? they are
fairly easy to get 1 piece shafts for also correct?
and rear disk set up and all i beleive.

would be GREAT if i can get that amc 20/4link put in
there without MUCH problem. and then if it is the
t14/r10, i can use that till my 304/t5 are ready to
drop in, then tom, or mark can have the t14/r10. ;-)

that way, i can get the bugs all worked out on my open
driveline, WHILE im building my preferred drive train.

by the way, anyone know what gears SHOULD be in that
axle with the od?

dave stohler
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules