Re: [Amc-list] Engine Interchange, 58 Rambler American

On Wed, 19 Mar 2008, Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Now. me, I would go with a Turbo'd AMC 2.5L

> Come on, go look on evil bay at 2.5L intakes. You could not ask for an easier intake to mod.
> Pick up a header to feed the turbo and modify it.

I too thought that intake design looked hackable. I wasn't thinking
turbo, but I was thinking long plastic intake runners to go up (there's
room UP in that engine bay!)

I'll take a tape measure and (clandestine) camera to U-Pull-It
and look at 2.5's with an eye to that...