From: "Graham, George W (GE Infra, Energy)" <george.graham@xxxxxx>
Subject: [Amc-list] Dashpot for BBD Carb??
To: <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

All:

I'm going through the carb on an '81 Eagle, and I need a new dashpot
(its an unmolested Eagle, and I want to keep it that way).   Nobody
seems to list dashpots by application anymore, so I'm stumped as to
which one I need.   Its a Carter BBD non-feedback carb, #8308 S.

Anyone have any old paper carb parts catalogs that might have a
listing??    I have found a Carter dashpot number, 202-663, for a
same-year Jeep CJ; but I'm not 100% sure that's the one I need.   The
stem is missing from the old one, so I can't take a measurement to match
up something.

Appreciate any help y'all can offer.

George Graham
AMC of Houston