Re: [Amc-list] Dashpot for BBD Carb??

" From: "Graham, George W (GE Infra, Energy)" <george.graham@xxxxxx>
"
" Anyone have any old paper carb parts catalogs that might have a
" listing??    I have found a Carter dashpot number, 202-663, for a
" same-year Jeep CJ; but I'm not 100% sure that's the one I need.   The
" stem is missing from the old one, so I can't take a measurement to match
" up something.

that jeep part should be right; afaik amc didn't make different motors
for jeeps and cars, just used the same ones everywhere.

it would be reassuring if you could find a reverse reference that
shows what applications that dashpot fits.