Re: [Amc-list] Getting at the water pump - '65 American 330 w/ 196HV

Re: [Amc-list] Getting at the water pump - '65 American 330 w/ 196HV

Bruce; whenever I replace a water pump or monkey
around with that area I replace the four bolts holding
the fan/pully assy with studs. That way if I need to
remove the assy in the future I only take off four
nuts, its a lot less hassle.
Remember to use thread lock on the studs going into
the water pump, and on the nut side I use anti seize.
I did this on my own 232 American when I first got it
8 years ago and maintenance is a whole lot easier.....Russ