Re: [Amc-list] Score!!!

Davis, Bruce and other stackable tool chest owners; Do
yourself a favor and go out to the street and look in
your garage. Do you first see that nice fancy tool
chest that looks so impressive your neighbors ooh and
ahh everytime they drive by.
Well, so do the local thieves cruising the streets.
Put the chest in the corner out of sight. I have a
blanket that I drape over my Craftsmen pro series
chest, and when someone drives by they don't see shiny
objects in the shop. anything that comes in red gets a
rattle can re-paint.
Not meaning to sound like a gloomy gus but I know of
too many people who get ripped off by thieves cruising
streets looking in open garages.....Russ