[Amc-list] E85 carbureted conversions ???

[Amc-list] E85 carbureted conversions ???

Good afternoon all,
  Has anyone out there converted from gas to E85 yet?  While I?m in the process of the 304 V8 stroker build-up, I can run two head options for roughly either 10:1 or 11:1 compression on the engine.  I?d run pump gas on the 10:1 and could run E85 on the 11:1 motor (10:1 could also run E-85, if wanted).  I realize that higher compression is best-suited for E85, to benefit from it.

  I know that there are specifics needed for modifying the fuel system, like poly tanks, E85-friendly ?rubber? fuel lines and aluminum hard lines, as well as an E85 modified carburetor.  I?m considering a Quadrajet ? anyone know if they have been modded for E85.

  So, I am looking for feedback on E85 CARBED conversions that have been done and or where to look / who to talk to.  Thanks all for the feedback.

  Sincerely,
Greg Taylor :)  <><