Re: [Amc-list] Score!!!

Bruce,

That's great news.  Santa brought me a Craftsman
roll-away tool chest years ago and I sure treated
Santa right for awhile.  At work I was able to get for
free a huge five drawer electronics storage chest on
casters and that really added to my storage space for
oversize tools, air tools, etc.  I got one for my
neighbor too.

It brings to mind a story about my older brother who
retired from turning wrenches at American Airlines a
couple of years ago.  He had been a TWA employee for
years and it really sucked when American bought them
out.  Back to my story.  After he retired I noticed
that he only had a few tools and one small chest at
home in his garage.  I asked what he had done with his
airline tools.  He said he GAVE them and the roll-away
tool box to one of the young airline mechanics just
out of A&P school.  It turns out that happens quite
often...the older guys turn their back on the trade
when they retire and don't look back.

Joe Fulton