[Amc-list] WANTED

hmm... makes me wonder about the cc rambler and all
the baby bottle they put to it.... didnt say nothing
about more amc CARS. i wouldnt give cc anything and
expect to get it back. i bet we read in an issue or
two that they "windowed" the block with all that juice
they put to it, then maybe talk about how weak the amc
block and rods are?

or on a more positive note, they want to do different
build ups to see what more common bolt ons that ARE
availible to them will do? heads, cams, intakes,
ect...

if that was the case, and you could con them into
giving it back when finished, hell, id give them one
that needs some machining done on it, let them do it
all, and maybe get back a stout beasty street motor??
;-) doubtful however.

dave stohler
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules