Re: [Amc-list] WANTED

AFAIK, the engines and cars actually belong to someone
(usually one of the writers or editors).  They are
personal property but I would imagine appropriate tax
benefits apply (e.g., business use of personal
property).  Just my opinion, but I would not give
anything to Car Craft, just make them pay the going
rate for whatever they buy.

Joe Fulton
Salinas,CA
--- "Steven F. Brueggeman" <amcer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>