[Amc-list] 82 spirit parts

Joe; i need the following aprts for my 82 258-5spd. my
zip code is 97309, Salem ore;
Rear side light lens, the round ones.
Shifter boot.
License plate bracket with light, the funny black
     plastic bracket between the taillights.
seat sliders, all four. With springs and the cross
     wire.
"B" pillar trim, both sides.
Under dash trim, any color. Goes around steering
     post,etc.
The bracket that the hatch lock latches onto. On most
     cars it is a "U" round bracket. I am not sure
     what the spirit is. I have to use a bungee right
     now.
The Aluminum valve cover off that Eagle.
If the hatch seal is good on that 79, toss it in.
Thats it, let me know the total cost.....Russ