Re: [Amc-list] SAVE THIS AMC Pacer from Demolition Derby

Re: [Amc-list] SAVE THIS AMC Pacer from Demolition Derby

So an 80 V8 Pacer went for $3800 recently, huh. Better
check that VIN number, and see if the engine was
cobbled in the car or swapped in right- '78 and 9 was
the years for the V8 Pacer, if I am remebering
correctly.
I have had my 78 Pacer V8 wagon for sale for $1800 and
all I get are tire kickers. They ask for pictures and
I tell them to send a SASE and I will send them pics,
but obviously by not sending the SASE they are not
serious. Oh well......Russ