Re: [Amc-list] steerin wheels

On Tue, 11 Mar 2008, Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> well, if you want that adapter back all you got to do is say so!
> It's hanging on my wall, still!!!

Well hell, if it's got the tin trim cup I'll gladly take it back! I'll
email my address...

> I went and buried my friend yesterday, went pretty will considering...
>
> For the rest of us, Life goes on.
>
> He could of done worse, walk on the beach in Puerto Rico,
> talked to his wife on the phone, heart attack and passed away
> at 58.  > He probably would have liked to get a few more years
> in, but I'd take that way out over some I've seen.

My uncle Bob, one Sunday morning kissed his wife, told her he
loved her, then went out to play golf, his favorite pastime,
and dropped dead on the green teeing off. If ya gotta go before
your time, there's worse ways.