From: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Davis Martin
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2008 9:03 AM
To: AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans.
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Copper Header Gaskets

DOH! Yes they are reuseable also.
Davis

Greg Taylor wrote:
Hi Davis,
I am asking about HEADER gaskets. Thanks.

Here's a link:
http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=MRG%2D7174&N=
700+400330+115&autoview=sku

GT :) <><

Davis Martin wrote:
Yes copper head gaskets are reuseable. Just spray them with a tac sealer.
Davis

Greg Taylor wrote:
Does anyone know if the copper header gaskets can be reused? Mine look fine
and was wondering, before I go and order a new set. I have the Mr. Gasket
ones. Thanks.

GreG TayloR :) <><